Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude, family, friends, and, of course, delectable food. While many opt for home-cooked meals, dining out during this festive season can be equally rewarding, especially in Castle Rock, CO, where culinary delights abound.
Here are five top-notch restaurant options to consider for a memorable Thanksgiving feast.
1. B’s Craft Deli & Market: B’s Craft Deli, located in Castle Rock, offers a unique and artisanal approach to Thanksgiving dinner. Their special Thanksgiving menu features options like uncooked RedBird Farms Turkey and a whole oven-roasted turkey seasoned with sage, thyme, and other seasonings. They also offer an ‘All the Fixin’s Package’ which includes turkey gravy, sweet potatoes, green beans amandine, traditional russet mashed potatoes, sage cornbread stuffing, brioche rolls, and brandied cranberry sauce. For dessert, there are choices like pumpkin pie, old-fashioned apple pie, and southern pecan pie. This deli is perfect for those seeking a traditional yet refined Thanksgiving feast.
2. Black-eyed Pea: For a heartwarming Thanksgiving experience, Black-eyed Pea in Castle Rock invites guests to indulge in their special holiday menu. Open from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Thanksgiving Day, the menu is a homage to traditional favorites. For $24, the feast includes an entrée, two vegetables, homemade rolls, and dessert.
Entrée selections include a classic Roasted Turkey Breast Dinner, a customizable Thanksgiving Combo, the homely Old-Fashioned Country Ham, and a savory slow-cooked Pot Roast. Guests can complement their meal with two vegetables, choosing from options like Mashed Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole, and more. Desserts tempt with slices of Pumpkin or Pecan Pie and Cherry Cobbler with ice cream. Additionally, a selection of wines from Josh Cellars is available to enhance the dining experience. A dedicated Kids Menu ensures little ones have a festive meal tailored just for them. This Thanksgiving, Black-eyed Pea promises a traditional, no-fuss holiday meal that feels just like home.
3. Gabriel’s At the Old House: Gabriel’s in Castle Rock offers a Traditional 3-Course Thanksgiving Dinner from 12 PM to the last seating at 8 PM. The menu begins with an appetizer choice of Lobster Ravioli, Honey Smoked Salmon Primavera, or Crispy Fried Cauliflower. The second course includes a choice of Sweet Potato Bisque, Tuscan Vegetable Beef Soup, Mixed Greens Salad, or Classic Caesar. Entrées feature Gabriel’s Traditional Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner, Porchetta, Pan-Seared Halibut, Yellow Squash and Artichoke Lasagna, Roasted Prime Rib, and Lobster, with prices ranging from $33 to $95. Desserts include Classic Pumpkin Pie, Grand Marnier Creme Brulee, and more, each for $8.50. Reservations are required for this elegant dining experience.
4. Rory’s Diner: Rory’s Diner in Castle Rock is ready to serve up a homespun Thanksgiving feast. Their offer includes complete Thanksgiving Dinners for four, with the flexibility to order as many as you need. The meal comes with choices of appetizers, meats, sides, and more, ensuring a fully customizable and hassle-free holiday dinner. Pies are also highlighted as a special mention, hinting at a variety of homemade pies available for dessert. This diner provides a cozy, comforting option for those looking to enjoy traditional Thanksgiving flavors without the effort of cooking at home. For a classic, family-friendly Thanksgiving meal, Rory’s Diner seems to have all the bases covered.
5. Castle Cafe: The Castle Cafe, a cornerstone of Castle Rock’s dining scene, offers more than just a meal; it’s a foray into the town’s rich history. Set within a building that echoes the past, this beloved eatery is celebrated for its no-frills, hearty American cuisine. With its signature dish being the pan-fried chicken, a local favorite, the Castle Cafe delivers on both flavor and homeliness. The atmosphere is unpretentious and welcoming, making it a perfect spot for families, friends, and solo diners alike. A visit here promises not just a feast for the taste buds but also a genuine slice of Castle Rock’s community and charm.
Each of these Castle Rock restaurants offers a unique take on Thanksgiving dinner, ensuring that no matter where you choose to dine, your holiday meal will be unforgettable. Whether you’re looking for traditional fare, gourmet twists, or healthy alternatives, Castle Rock’s culinary scene has something to offer everyone this Thanksgiving.