SRES designation is your key to a homes with the power of plus.
Greg Waldman is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES®) and is uniquely qualified to help you take the next step.
As someone over the age of 50, your needs aren’t the same as a first-time homebuyer or seller. You might be looking to retire, downsize, or join an active adult community. Whatever reason you may have for considering a move, you can depend on an SRES® to guide you through every part of the process.
Why work with an SRES®?
SRES® designees have unparalleled training and experience in seniors real estate, including:
- Helping you manage the financial and emotional challenges of selling a long-held family home
- Creating a customized plan to market and sell your property
- Understanding your unique needs and creating a customized plan to ensure your home meets those needs now and in the future
- Utilizing specialized knowledge in reverse mortgages, 401(k) accounts, and IRAs for your real estate transaction
- Connecting you with their vast network of movers, attorneys, home inspectors, and other experts to help you through the process
SRES agents know you have many memories and emotions attached to your home and leaving it can be bittersweet. You can rely on an SRES to assist with pricing considerations, staging and showing the home, and negotiating the financial demands. The power of plus makes your home a valuable property.
Have a home to sell? RE/MAX Alliance has a strategic business relationship with Curbio, a leading pre-sale home improvement company. Learn how our RE/MAX Concierge Services can get your home ready for the market quickly and with $0 due until closing!
RE/MAX CONCIERGE SERVICES
RE/MAX’s Concierge Service strategic business alliance with Curbio provides Sellers an incredible pre-sale home improvement option that helps them make significantly more money on the sale of their home, without the hassles or upfront costs of working with a traditional home improvement company.
Your home will be transformed into the move-in ready home buyers are looking for, and you don’t pay a dime until closing. You will be assigned a local contractor and project portal access to track all progress. There are no interest charges or fees, no project size minimum or maximum and a One year warranty on all work completed, transferrable to buyer.